Cost of Care
|Standard First Visit
|Standard Subsequent Visits
|Office visit: $120
|Adults: $55 ($45 with time of service discount*)
|Motion x-rays: $100
|Children (Under 18): $35
|*See below for details
- Payment is due at the time of service. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash or check.
- As our patient, you are responsible for all authorizations/referrals needed to seek treatment in this office. You must inform the office of all insurance changes and authorization/referral requirements. In the event the office is not informed, you will be responsible for any charges denied.
- Your insurance plan is a contract between you and your insurer. All health plans are not the same and do not cover the same services. You are responsible for charges for any service rendered. Patients are encouraged to contact their plan carrier for clarification of benefits prior to receiving any service.
- We can file your insurance claim for you; however, we do not accept assignment of benefits. This means your insurance company will send any payments directly to you. All charges for your care are due at the time of service.
- You may also have the option of submitting insurance claims on your own. If you choose this option, you will be given a $10 discount for your standard office visit of $55. Again, payments are due at the time of service and your insurance company will send any payments directly to you. This discount is available whether or not you have insurance as long as you pay in full at the time of service and do not require any extra paperwork other than a receipt.
Note to Medicare Patients: We accept Medicare and will submit claims on your behalf. All co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles are due at the time of service. Medicare does not cover the initial office visit or x-rays; however, if you have supplemental insurance, they may cover some of these charges. For services normally covered by Medicare that we expect them not to pay, we will give you advanced notice of the charges. Payments for these procedures are due at the time of service. Any remaining charges will be billed to you.